Wednesday, December 20

Cold, Coffee, and Creature Comforts

1) Strong coffee at 2am does not help you to sleep,

2) A cold does not help you to sleep,

3) Ibruprofen and paracetemol does not seem to combat my cold,

...I had a very very very bad night sleep...

This means I am grumpy and want the smaller things in life, like cereal, tiggers, bed, telly, cheesy girly films...

...but I have the christmas demons calling me to the shops and I don't think my poor head can cope with "here comes santa clause" , and I don't really care whose chimney santa got suck up...

I do however need bread and milk and should be nice to my family and actually purchase their presents before the end of christmas

... so to the shops I go..

Save me someone please...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emmathy - I miss your witty life commentary!