Saturday, November 11

Almost Vegatarian

I used to like my steaks raw, dripping with blood and mooing on the plate, not to mention my Dad's roast lamb Sunday dinners - but alas I gave it all up in August for a life of vegetables and fish - or so I thought...

It seems the vegetarian world (or technically fishtarian) is rebelling against this particular ex meat lover, for in the last week I have lost in the following ways:

1) I consumed a chicken drumstick whilst under the influence of alcohol (it saved my drunken sole I tell you)

2) The only sandwitch left in the canteen was a Brie and Bacon Baguette (It was meat or starvation - what's a girl to do?)

3) And finally... Accidental Ham... a boring story with an intriguing title
my croque saumon at work was replaced by a croque monseur, and my desperate tastebuds failed to notice the presence of the ham untill too late.


So I am officially the world's worst fishtarian and the only thing suitable for my life progression is now to become the world's worst blogger. My good friend the able and whitty author of the Bran Report suggested a blog full of boring stories with intriguing titles, so he is to blame for the mess that this will become.

So it would seem my sense has left me as I endevour to actually write something that someone will want to look at even if solely to critisise my hideous punctuation, spelling and grammar.

Greetings bloggers from Emmathy, almost vegatarian

1 comment:

Rob said...

omg, what's with this world?

EVERYONE'S blogging.

well done i must say, but you've all gone an joined the wrong one.