Friday, February 12

Awake from the dead

A dear friend of mine : www.lauraslittleworld.wordpress.com reminded me that such things as bloggs do exist and in fact that my blogg does exist and has been poorly neglected over the last three years.

Before anyone calls the NSPCB I feel I should give it some tender Love and care and ressucitate it back to life...

So what have I done in the last three years?
  1. My eating of ham is no longer accidental as my meat eating tendencies have returned
  2. I am no longer a Northern student but a London professional
  3. I am more silly and crazy than ever
  4. I have given up biting my nails
  5. I have given up dating silly boys that move to Australia
  6. I now run half marathons

There's enough for now and I shall look out for some crazy things to write on here starting from today...

Murder mystery party tonight no doubt will bring much to comment on, fishnet stockings and red lipstick in hand I'm on my way to Essex... add stillettos and I'll fit right it perfectly

x

No comments: